Your ideal partner for your translations in Belgium.
Welcome to Translation Services
High-quality translation services in
How can we help you?
Translation Services provides you with a range of professional linguistic services in Belgium.
Qualified, conscientious professionals
Our language professionals have only one goal: quality.
Drawing on their university education, our translators, editors and revisers have amassed a combined total of 15 years’ experience. We commit to
- Complete your assignments quickly, without compromising quality;
- Deliver our work the same day, when possible;
- Adapt to the electronic file formats your business uses.
To optimise communication, we assign you to a project manager who becomes your single contact person for all requests.
In brief, we make every necessary effort to ensure your company’s local, national and international reach.
We have competitive and adapted rates
Quality has its price, but your budget also has its limits.
Don’t like hidden costs and unpleasant surprises ? Neither do we !
That is why we offer flexible, personalized rates as well as economies of scale.
We also offer discount to :
Students • Non-profit organizations listed with the Registre des entreprises de Belgique • Charitable organizations • Asylum seekers
Popular Questions and Answers
For our purposes, an official document is a statement in writing issued by a government or a recognised authority confirming a person’s status or identity, or certifying a fact. Governmental, judicial and academic institutions in Belgium and generally require a certified translation of any official document issued abroad.
In Belgium, the translation of official documents is subject to strict rules, which may be summed up as follows :
- An official document must be translated by a certified translator. The translation of an official document must be accompanied by a statement signed by the certified translator to the effect that it was produced in accordance with trade practice, and is an accurate reflection of the original.
- The certified translator must imprint the appropriate seal on each page of the translation and on the signed statement mentioned above.
- In many cases, the original and the translation must be signed and sealed together.
Each year, Belgium welcomes a large number of immigrants, who must submit various official documents to obtain residency and integrate into the province’s society. Here are a few examples :
- Property deed and lease
- Passport seal or stamp
- Divorce certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate
- University degree or certificate
- Financial document and bank statement
- Medical record
- Divorce decree
- Official judgment
- Letter of recommendation
- Licence and permit
- Driver’s licence
- Academic transcript
- Record of employment
- Criminal record check
- Corporate status
- Will and testament
- Visa, immigration document and customs document
To request a certified translation, you must provide us with the original document you want translated, whether the hard copy or a digitized version with a high resolution. One of our translators will affix the seal to the original document and attach this to the certified translation, which will also bear the translator’s seal.
The translator will also produce a letter of attestation attesting that the translation was produced in compliance with accepted practices.
We will send you the certified translation, the original document and the translator’s letter of attestation within one or two weeks, depending on the complexity of the work and your place of residence.
Steps to follow :
- Scan each official document in high resolution
- Forward these scans to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember to indicate your desired timeframe and your contact information
- We will contact you promptly to discuss your project.
On request, translations can be delivered to your address (Brussels and the surrounding area only) by regular post or recorded delivery*.
(*) Additional fees may be applicable.